4th November 2011, 10:41 PM
sachin9389

Scope available in the field of M.Tech?

what are the scope in the field of mtech....pleaes tell me what are the scopes availabe

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. What are the various opportunities for me after doing B.Tech in EEE branch?
  5. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD? -- [New]
  6. Which field to choose in BSc after scoring 81% in science? What is the scope in this field?
  7. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  8. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  9. Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?
  10. Which are the books to be referred for M.Tech course? Which course should I specialize in M.Tech IT field?
  11. Scope of B.Sc Computer in Medical field?
  12. Is M.Tech from VIT for Cognizant Employees Programme AICTE recognized?
  13. Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  14. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  15. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  16. Which field should I go and scope of that field being a candidate having secured a rank of 433 in GATE Exam?
  17. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  18. Career prospects in the field of Bioinformatics? Best colleges for M.Tech (Bioinformatics) in India?
5th November 2011, 08:38 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope available in the field of M.Tech?

Hello friend,

As the sum of human knowledge increases and business gets more sophisticated across the world. It is not merely technology literacy that would serve the industry. Student has to through for a complete range of experience. Most of the government sectors and big entrepreneurs ask for M. Tech or ME graduates, since they consider these candidates to be more imaginative than the normal B. Tech or BE graduates. Opportunities exists a lot after a master degree in Engineering.

It has been noted that now jobs in government sectors too tender lucrative offers. These jobs are more likely to be preferred because of its nature, high pay scale, reputation, security and more importantly serving the nation is always a matter of pride.
Government agencies and a lot of Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) under the aegis of Government of India regularly provide employment opportunities in various areas of technology and the path opens after your master degree. Visit the following link (Must see)
http://india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php
http://www.questionpapers.net.in/Engineering-entrance-examination-website.html
A student could go for teaching profession, excel in research area in IT/Software etc after pursuing ME/M. Tech..
After M.Tech one can join as an scientist in DRDO - Defence Research & Development organization, ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization etc. Preferably Public Sector Undertaking recruits M. Tech engineers. Private sector also gives importance M.Tech student over B.Tech Student for recruitment.

Just click the following links to know the scope of jobs:
Indian Space Research Organization: http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
Monster Job Search: http://jobsearch.monsterindia.com/searchresult.html?fts=mtech&loc=
A student could go for teaching profession, excel in research area in IT/Software etc after pursuing ME/M. Tech..
OK,
6th November 2011, 05:20 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope available in the field of M.Tech?

Dear friend,
After M.Tech there will be so many opportunities for you

IN GOVT SECTOR :
>>SAIL
>>BHEL
>>DRDO
>>ECIL
>>GAIL
>>IOCL
>>NTPC

IN PRIVATE SECTOR :
>>TCS
>>WIPRO
>>IBM
>>ACCENTURE
>>SATYAM
>>TECH MAHINDRA

IN BANKING SECTOR :
>>SBI
>>UBI
>>RBI
>>ICICI
>>AXIS BANK
>>HDFC BANK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?