6th October 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BTech(ECE) student in India

Sir, I am a BTech student and my branch is ECE. I want to get job after completing my BTech course. Can you tell me what are the jobs available in India for me? Is there any job or not?

10th October 2020, 09:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BTech(ECE) student in India

ECE (Electronics and Communication) jobs are abundant in market.

Especially in telecom sector and electronic components manufacturing companies, you can get job on any of the avaialbe posts (like Junior engineer, Analyst, Consultant, Senior Executive, Instrumentation Engineer, Trainee, etc.)

Some of the decent companies in India that are currently looking for ECE graduates are listed below.
  • Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
  • Oracle
  • Intel
  • Johnson Controls
  • Data Patterns
  • TVS
  • Alstom
  • American Megatrends
  • OXO Solutions
  • Microchip Technology India Private Ltd.
  • Vision Esteem

You can get ECE jobs and vacancies details on job portal sites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?