3rd April 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Microbiology) student?

Hello friends, I have secured admission for BSc course in Microbiology Honours. But I don't know what to do after this course. Can you please let me know about the job opportunities after this course for me in Government as well as Private Sectors?

11th April 2019, 01:41 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Microbiology) student?

Hi,

You need not to worry about the job opportunities for BSc microbiology graduate as there is a vast variety of jobs in the market for BSc microbiology graduate. So just just focus on your studies at moment as you have just started the course. So the main focus of you should be getting good percentage.

Now let me tell you the post of jobs which you can grab after being a BSc graduate in microbiology:-

1)Junior research fellow
2)Senior research fellow
3)Business development executive
4)Data entry operator
5)Project assistant
6)Customer Support Executive
7)Field marketing executive

Now let me give you some organisation names from both govt and private sector where Bsc microbiology graduates are recruited where you can work after getting jib to show you that there is no lack of jobs for you after your graduation:-

1) Centre of innovative and applied bioprocessing.
2) PGIMER
3) SAM HR solutions
4) Falcon corporation
5) CSIR-NIST
6) CSMCRI
7) NDRI
8) ICFRE
9) VIT University
10) TechnoITservices
11) Pt. Ravishankar shukla university
12) University of Delhi

I hope i have given you enogh details on your doubts. Now be tension free and study well and score well in your graduation and yeah enjoy college life as well.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?