8th October 2018, 08:21 AM
Anshhu

Job opportunities in Government sector of Delhi for an OBC candidate who has secured 45% in BCom?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BCom and secured 45% marks in it. I want to secure Government job in Delhi. I would like to know about the opportunities available in this sector for me as I belongs to OBC category.

14th October 2018, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector of Delhi for an OBC candidate who has secured 45% in BCom?

Delhi is an Union Territory. Recruitment to most of top post in Delhi Government is done through central government entrance exams. Bachelor of Commerce candidates are eligible for various exams. You can apply for any of following exam:

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>IBPS PO and Clerk exam for banking jobs in Delhi.

>>Civil Services exam for DANICS.

>>ESIC examination.

>>SSC CPO exam for Delhi Police.

You can select any exam and apply for it.
15th October 2018, 09:10 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector of Delhi for an OBC candidate who has secured 45% in BCom?

Candidates with bachelor degree qualification are eligible to appear in various government recruitment examination. After qualifying in entrance examination you will become eligible for recruitment in government jobs.

You can appear for examination conducted by SSC, IBPS and SBI, RRB, UPSC etc for recruitment in jobs in Delhi.

Candidates have to appear and qualiify in various stages of examination for final selection.
15th October 2018, 03:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for following entrance exams to get job in Government of Delhi:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam..

2. SSC CPO examination.

3. Civil Services examination.

4. Delhi Government entrance exams for clerical services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?