26th November 2011, 01:34 PM
savitha.btalwar

Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?

I have completed diploma in first class in cs branch do i find any job in state and central government

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  2. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  3. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  5. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  7. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  8. What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?
  9. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  10. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  11. List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar? -- [New]
  13. Details of the opportunities available for me in central and state government?
  14. What are the government job opportunities in West Bengal State or Central government after D.Pharm
  15. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  16. How can I ensure if the diploma course which I completed is central government approved?
  17. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma in Agriculture candidate?
29th December 2011, 09:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?

Diploma holders in CS can find various job opportunities in public sector enterprises. The candidate can find various technical job positions in governmental departments. They can seek jobs in firms like BSNL, CDIT, VSSC, BHEL, etc. Other central government organizations such as AAI, BEL, ONGC, DRDO, etc are also in need of these candidates. They can seek jobs in education sector and in Railways. Banking and financial firms where there is need of these candidates.
18th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?

I completed diploma in computer science in 2010, how to get govt job alerts if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?