27th February 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?

Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar? What are the various government jobs which I can apply for next? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? it will be helpful for me to proceed further.

Thank you!

28th February 2016, 12:18 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?

As you have done your B.Ed then you are eligible for teaching line. You are eligible to write TET, CTET and after qualifying it you are appointed as primary school teacher and high school teacher. If you are interested in other jobs then you need to qualify other competitive exams like SSC, RAILWAYS, UPSC, BPSC, CSE, NTPC, MTS, FCI, UDC and many more.
28th February 2016, 12:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is not much requirement of Bachelor in Education to appear for government jobs entrance examination.

But, if you have B.Ed degree from any recognised university you are eligible to apply for TET examination conducted by Bihar State Education board.

So, B.Ed degree will be help you only in recruitment for jobs in teaching. For more information about examination visit at www.biharboard.ac.in.
28th February 2016, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of B.Ed you can get government school teaching job in Bihar through exams like TET. This is the most appropriate government job according to your present qualification.

There are other government jobs also which only requires degree qualification with no B.Ed requirement. You can apply for those too but selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
28th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar? What are the various government jobs which I can apply for next? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? it will be helpful for me to proceed further.

Thank you!
Only those candidates who completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for Government job whether it is a State or Central government job. Since, B.Ed course is considered as a Professional hence you are not eligible for Government job like UPSC/SSC until you complete Graduation course. However, being a B.Ed student, you are eligible for Teacher job in Government schools.
7th September 2021, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Other state bed degree valid hai stet bihar exam me
15th September 2021, 01:17 PM
Singhskomal

B.ed (Bachelor's in education) is valid degree to get government jobs.
It's a compulsory degree to become a government teacher.
Now you are eligible to give government teaching exam like CTET ,TET.
and become PRT or TGT teacher in any government school.
other government job are available in :-
RRB
BANKING SECTOR
INSURANCE SECTOR etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?