6th August 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

sir....., i am completed bharmacy .i am
intrested in job on central government.
how to applied for the job.

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy?
  3. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  4. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  5. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  7. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?
  8. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  9. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  10. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  11. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  12. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  13. Is CAT coaching useful for other competitive exams like GATE -- [New]
  14. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  15. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  18. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
28th February 2013, 09:48 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Job Opportunities after B-Pharmacy :

Food inspector

Drug Controller

Pharmaceutical firms

Medical representative

Clinical research

Marketing manager

sales manager

producation manager

health care centres

Indian Medicine Phramcy

State Drug Testing & research Laboratory

Cadila Health Care

Parimal Healthcare

Biocon

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CareerPharmacy.pdf(62.5 KB, 157 views)
28th April 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

how 2 apply for central govt job.. & when posts will open? kindly suggest
3rd August 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i am complt 4th year without pci can i agable to govt jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?