21st November 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for me after completion of M.Sc in IT? Best Institutes for these courses in Chandigarh?

please tell me job oriented courses after m.sc-it
And best institute in chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do short term course after doing B.Tech(EEE)?
  3. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  5. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  6. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  7. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  8. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  9. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  10. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
  11. Job oriented courses after MSc Electronics with 50% marks in Pune University?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com(Accountancy) 3rd year student?
  13. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  14. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  15. Which are the Job oriented courses available in Canada after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Com last year graduate?
  17. Which are the job oriented courses available after B.Tech?
  18. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
23rd November 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job oriented courses for me after completion of M.Sc in IT? Best Institutes for these courses in Chandigarh?

what is the best course after Msc IT in delhi and which institute would be the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?