13th February 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Which job provides High Salary and high scope?

can you please tell me which job with high salary got scope in near future?

Please reply

thanks

17th February 2011, 03:44 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Which job provides High Salary and high scope?

Dear Dost.

This is not the complete Question. Every profession has there own scope no one can get money in one time. it needs calibure, qualification and time.
Accounts are used in every sort of profession big to small all kinds of business.
Computers, Printing, Teaching, Banking. and etc its chain evry professin is linked to other.
An ACCOUNTANT can earn 60000 per month. but a NAVY OR ARMY OR AIR OFFICER can eran upto one lac also.

so, you have to think to get the above positions you have to dedicate, time, patience, calibure and money as well to earn 6 figure salary.

You just need to make your mind to go for particular profession. it will lead you to the heights.

All the very best for your bright future.
18th February 2011, 05:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many jobs which offer excellent pay packages to qualified students. It would be more effective if you provide the information regarding your interest and education background. Graduation is the basic criterion for getting a good job in government or private sector. There are plenty of opportunities for graduates from different fields to get jobs which are equally rewarding. You can appear in the UPSC exams as to enter in to the IAS, IPS etc. These jobs are considered to be on top of the hierarchy in the Indian government service. They are also equally rewarding.
18th February 2011, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

You know what its a strange question because you are choosing you career on the basis of money

i would suggest you to choose your career option on the basis of you interest. Money will follow if you have got interest

Anyways repliying to your quey, there are many courses like Acting,sports,engineering,medicine which provide lots of money but at the end the point circles round the same thing which is INTEREST

so think abt it
18th February 2011, 06:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Every Job will provide good salary. But its depends upon the person to person and How capable and Knowledegeble You Are.

So, if you have done A Good Course and If you have a good Knowledge and Good communication skills, then You will get good Jobs with High salary Pacakage.

If you have done the Comuter related Course, Management Course, Engineering Course Or Medical Course, You will only get good Job with high salary pacakage, If you have good knowledge. In every field Have good Career, but its totally depends on your capablity.

To get High salary Pacakage, its totally depends on you and your Performance.

So, if you dont have any knowledge and skills, then you cant find good jobs in now a days. So, please work hard, if you really want a job with High salary pacakage.
18th February 2011, 07:14 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

See it depends on the interest...
If you are interested in certain field, then you will definitely shine in that field, even if that
field does not ensure any promising career...
but if you are an expert in that field, then that field will surely give you high salary.
so it depends on your interest totally...
but for your question , MBA, MCA, M.tech, P.hd etc..all these high degrees will give you
high salaries....
all the best.
18th February 2011, 07:32 PM
anjalianusha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks
it depends on your profession that is in which field you have knowledge and what are your qualifications
18th February 2011, 09:07 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

All the fields provide good salary if you do well,
and how well you do would depend on your interest.
So try to do well in you field of interest.
Still just for example some really high paying jobs are

Finance.. highest salary compared to all the fields.In addition you will get High
bonusses. Making a a million is easiest in this field and for fanatic workers who are
damn good, sky is the limit.
Acting.. there is no need to explain!
Lawyers.. good lawyers like somnath,nariman,kapil sibbal,arun jaitley etc. charge in
lakhs for single appearence somtimes even a corore.
Sports.. schin ganguly dravid dhoni Visy anand leander( corores)
woods mickelson sampras fedrer have made millions.
woods is the first billionaire sportsman
On more traditional side
Management
Engineering
Medical
commerce also offer good money.and a respectable life.
moreover In any field your progress depends on your perfromance.
19th February 2011, 02:44 AM
smruti prasad das

each and every job has its specificity .do not try to measure ur knowledge in terms of money.always try 2 gie ur 100% in everything u choose to do.
19th February 2011, 11:06 AM
mayankmadhur1403

The question you asked is not a straight answered question. satisfaction matters more than money. so select the job according to interest not by seeing the money you will earn over there. politics is very good field to earn money but it depends on you that you are interested in it or not. gaming field, music field all have money but most important thing is your interest.
20th February 2011, 11:53 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

A funny question das, well.. getting highly paid or high salary is not the case here but it reflects on the type of field that you want to choose.

An engineer,Painter,raper,singer,artist everyone of them is a skilled profession and if you get the "talent" factor everything will follow you.

You dont need to follow after money,let money follow after you!!

Good luck for your future!!
15th March 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Tel the scope in b.sc agriculture, how much salary i can get through it. ?
15th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs with high salary
30th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how many sallery
14th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course has a higher scope and a gud salary atleast Rs.35000 per month??
19th July 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

which engg course gives high paying salary ??? and after completion which course should i di M.sc r M.tech ??? what r the salaryes
30th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how to Achieve a I.P.S. , I.S. , Bank Po , & any Govt Sector job After Graduation & master Degree like MBA So please Tell The ans. This Question. My Email ID That IS [email protected]
30th December 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how to Achieve a I.P.S. , I.S. , Bank, & any
Govt Sector job After Graduation please Tell The ans. This
Question. My Email ID IS [email protected]
25th July 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am doing law C.S.
i would like to know how much my salary would be when i start my job as a freshier??
hoping for the honest reply..
thank you!
25th July 2012, 08:59 PM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: Which job provides High Salary and high scope?

Quote:
I am doing law C.S.
i would like to know how much my salary would be when i start my job as a freshier??
hoping for the honest reply..
thank you!
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]HI FRIEND,

Demand for lawyers with experience in securities and transactions, is growing in proportion to changes in the global marketplace.

While till some time ago, only major companies transacted international business, even small players are now involved in foreign transactions necessitating the services of corporate lawyers who are well-versed with International law.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Additional qualification along with law degree offers scope for a wide range of employment opportunities.

Company Secretary A law graduate and/or a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries can be employed as a company secretary in a firm.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Salaries of experienced attorneys vary widely according to the type, size, and location of their employer. Initially an articled clerk or apprentice earns a stipend of Rs 2,200/- This will increase substantially over years of experience.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4] In the government judicial service salaries range from Rs 2,000-4,000 with a sub judge earning Rs 5,500 along with the usual allowances and perquisites applicable to government employees.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4] This has now increased with the 6th pay commission. Most salaried lawyers are provided health and life insurance, and contributions are made on their behalf to retirement plans.

The private legal practitioner earns comparatively handsome amounts. Depending upon the laws school the domestic starting salaries for fresh graduated at law firms which are the favorite recruiters at law schools find a range between INR 30,000 to INR 100,000 per month.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4] Interestingly, even the top offers in campus can be availed of by a smart fresher at the law school; as law schools do not have a concept of lateral entry almost the entire batch consists of students who have just finished their 12th grades.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4] Thus, by the age of 23, a fresh law graduate has the potential of making very decent amount of money; unlike most other career options.

ALL THE BEST....

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]
4th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what subject during 11th aur 12th will be more better for getting high scope n high salary jobs in future????
7th June 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required in 12 for sci with maths to go for b.tech in future?
9th June 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i like to do senior software engneering plz tell me that there is any scope in pakistan and also inform me about its salary

plz i m very thank full to u
21st May 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
what must be a good subject to choose in 11 & 12
for getting good score along with oppourtunity for high salary jobs
4th January 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

is their any scope in architecture study ?
and is it easy to get jobs in arch stream ?
18th June 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

My ambition is to become a software engineer.but peoples nowadays it is worthless.it has no job opportunities now and ur future.what can i do...
Please suggest me.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?