30th November 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Jobs available for ex serviceman in Indian Railway

sir I am retired army crops of signals trade TTC(telecommunication).civil qualification intermediate total service 20 years. Mob 7319337711. I can take any railway job. so please info to me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become a TTE in Indian railway being a Ex-serviceman?
  2. Can I get Job in Indian Railway being an Ex-serviceman?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  6. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  7. What are the jobs available for ex servicemen in Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  9. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  10. Which are the upcoming railway jobs in different fields like TC, ASM?
  11. Indian Railway Jobs at MSc Level?
  12. What is the qualification for Railway exams and what are the jobs available in Indian Navy
  13. What is the scope in Indian railways and SBI? I am a ex-serviceman of Indian Army
  14. Jobs in Indian Railway for ECE graduates(B.Tech.) and dates to apply for such jobs?
  15. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  16. What kind of IT jobs are available in Indian Railway for B.Sc(IT) graduate? Recruitment exams to join?
  17. Job opportunities in Government of Telangana for 43 years of ex-serviceman who served Indian Army for 16 years?
  18. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?
30th November 2015, 04:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for ex serviceman in Indian Railway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am retired army crops of signals trade TTC(telecommunication).civil qualification intermediate total service 20 years. Mob 7319337711. I can take any railway job. so please info to me sir.
Being a ex-service men and wanting to join in Indian railways you can apply for the RRB exam which consists of 2 categories such as
  1. Technical Cadre
  2. Non-technical Cadre

There are eligibility criteria's separately which you need to satisfy in order to join in the post. The criteria's are:

For Technical Cadre:

Candidate should have a citizenship in India. The age limit for general category candidates is 18-30 years and for SC/ST there is relaxation of 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years. The educational qualification needed is completed +2 with Physics and Maths.

For Non-Technical Cadre:

Candidate should have a citizenship in India and the age limit for general category candidate is 18-30 years and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

Candidates are selected through:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Medical Test
  4. Interview

For more information check at http://www.rrb.gov.in
2nd June 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am retired in army after 30 years of service. My experience in service is survey , store management , radar operator & man management.
4th June 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am NB sub A C Biswas serving defence porson. Appx 23 yrs. I have a diploma with mechanical engineer. Pl convey and assist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?