6th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?

sir,
Iam a fresh engineering graduate in mechanical branch.I want to do core jobs especially in the automobile sector.so,please tell the jobs which are often given to a female job seekers and also tell me the jobs which are suitable for women.

28th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?

How to apply for RTI.
13th January 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?

Iwant suggestion my daughter is average in studies so which vocational course should i choose for her after 12th with medical subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?