28th October 2010, 11:03 PM
afshan arzoo

Jobs and higher studies in abroad after BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care?

hello,
i ve just completed my BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care. plz inform that how should i get my job in aboard and also want to continue my study so in which field i m able to continue my study???

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to go Abroad for higher studies in medical stream?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  4. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. What are the course to do abroad after specialization in critical care nursing?
  6. Can I register to Indian Paramedical Council after B.Sc in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Technology? -- [New]
  7. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  8. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  9. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  10. Which course is best to study in abroad after completing B.Sc in Radiology?
  11. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  12. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  13. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  17. Which are the best consultants available in Chennai to consult for doing higher studies in abroad?
  18. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
31st October 2010, 11:12 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs and higher studies in abroad after BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care?

you should contact to an agency who provides you the medical jobs in abroad.there are a no: of fields like hospitals,nursing homes ,clinical labs,public health facilities in which you can work.After BS you can continue your study in research field and work as a medical scientist.
3rd July 2011, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and higher studies in abroad after BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care?

Hello, this is Rajab Ali Junejo. I m doing BS in medical technology in Critical Care Unit. It will complete this degree in the end of next year.I want a best job as well as to study further in the same field abroad the country. So how I will further join my study please give information about that..
2nd December 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

hello... i m sidra iqbal n i m doing BS in critical and respiratory care. This is my first year and second semister. so i want a best job which is related to my field and also want to continue my studies in pakistan or in abroad
.... so what should i do for my best future and where should i apply?
20th December 2012, 01:14 AM
irfan mardan

I am B.S critical care technologist.i have 6 years experiance in critical care unit.i want to get job in abroad.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	125942  
20th December 2012, 01:16 AM
irfan mardan

I ma B.S critical care technologist. i have 6 years experiance in critical care unit. i want to get job in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?