2nd July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [New]
  2. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  3. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  8. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  10. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Which are the courses I can do abroad after completing B.Tech CSE? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  12. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  14. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  15. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?
  17. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  18. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
3rd July 2015, 10:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?

Yes, you can study in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course in CSE stream. You can pursue your higher studies in Master degree courses like MS, MBA, M.Tech, etc., in Abroad. To get admission in Master degree courses in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT based upon the selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies in Abroad. You need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
3rd July 2015, 10:48 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?

Yes, you can study MS in aboard, after completing B.Tech in Computer Science stream. To pursue MS in Aboard, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you need to apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending application and test scores. After getting admission, you can apply for VISA, if your VISA approved, then you can go to Aboard to pursue higher studies.
3rd July 2015, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech in CSE so you are eligible to study in abroad but you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?