19th June 2011, 10:40 PM
nnvvtt

Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?

hello sir/madam
i have just appeared for my 2nd sem exams in elec and telecom degree from mumbai university. i came to know tat VLSI snd Embedded courses r good . i want to knw that can i join any institute now to study these courses while i am study my B.E. degree.
or i will have do these courses only after completion of B.E.

21st June 2011, 02:02 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?

dear friend,
it is good that you want to do a course based on VLSI or EMBEDDED during your graduation... yes you can go for it, it will enhance your knowledge, your practical skill...
now a days VLSI and embedded system both of these courses has a huge market in our country and in foreign also.. so it will help you to get a good core job after completion of your B.E.
all the best.
20th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?

HI sir/mam,
I'm priyanka studying telecom eng 3rd sem in CMRIT bangalore.I want to know how good is this branch.
If i should join VSLI how should i procceed further..
Thanks,
Priyanka.
26th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can a D.c student in engineering can get a job easily?
1st November 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i m in third year engineering in e & tc i want 2 know details information abt whch course is suitable 4 me after completing my graduation
12th November 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

can u pllzzzz provide the information of some institute or any company who gave 2 mnths or 1 month traning in vlsi and embded system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?