16th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Vidhyala TGT and PGT examination date?

Sri,

Please send me Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Vidyalaya TGT and PGT next examination date

Related Questions:
4th March 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Vidhyala TGT and PGT examination date?

I have completed my PG with 57% in philosophy subject and B.Ed with 69% am i eligible for TGT,PGT in kendriya vidalaya's recruitment exam?
12th April 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Vidhyala TGT and PGT examination date?

sir send me the information for PGT exam of kvs and jawahar school for this year.i have done M.Com and B.Edsoon u give me the information sir at id [email protected]
15th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

plz. send me criteria of prt , pgt, tgt exam for central school and when recruitment process will start?
2nd September 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply for the post of prt in kv.i hav done msc with 78% and done b.ed. with 65% and hav passed ctet papr 2.
1st May 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I nsve done my bachelor s og degree with 60%snd b.ed with 80% am I eligible bfor it
13th August 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT and PGT examination date?
I have done my BE(70%) and Mtech in Computer Science with 88%..i will be reached at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?