22nd February 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?

What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school? I wanted to know to make sure that I can become a permanent teacher in the school. Can someone let me know the correct information on this as soon as possible? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  3. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  5. Is there any opportunity for B.Tech student to get a job in teaching line?
  6. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in KV Schools
  10. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  11. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher?
  13. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. What is the age limit for UP TET entrance exam?
  15. Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?
  16. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  17. Can I do M.A education private from Kanpur University?
  18. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
23rd February 2015, 10:14 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?

Kendriya vidyalaya's are recruiting TGT/PGT Teachers directly with their notifications.

Eligibilty for TGT Teacher:-

You must be second class graduate with 50% average marks and B.Ed from a recognized university.

Age limit is 35 years.

Eligibility for PGT Teacher:-

You must be Post graduate along with B.Ed consisting 50% marks from recognized university.

You should also qualify in CTET for the recruitment of Kendriya Vidyalaya.

You must have computer knowledge. Preferably your medium of instruction in B.Ed is English.
23rd April 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?

I have completed b.sc physics with b.ed and passed ctet with 93 marks .can l apply for tgt teachers post
23rd April 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 years of age and can I become a regular teacher in kv?What should I do to become one?
26th May 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I complete B.E and I want to became a permanent teacher for computer science what should I do
19th June 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done BA. with 47%marks,B.ed with59%and i had given ctet both paper but clear only 2nd paper 6th to 8th. is i am eligible for kvsjob form
20th June 2015, 10:09 PM
reconnect

KVS online application form 2015 has been started from 23 may. Check the KVS recruitment 2015 for the officer cadre, teacher and non teaching vacancies.
In the official website Kvsangathan.nic.in the board has uploaded the KVS teacher recruitment 2015.
15th March 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.SC. in zoology and also NTT course,I want to know how I got permanent teacher job in kvs and also what is the age limit
15th December 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc.,B.Ed., qualified CTET both the papers. I want to apply for PRT. Is it possible?
17th June 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE QUALIFIED BSC AND PG WITH 70% can I be able for the job
6th December 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A and M.A in English through distance education. Is I AM eligible for Kendriya vidyalaya schools in case if I pass my ctet exam?
13th April 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary for a teacher who is B.Ed B.com and have experience of 9 years
24th May 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

IT is necessary that to become a kv teacher student should complete their education from regconisible ncert college i,e[integrated bsc.Bed].????
it is not possible that to do bsc and Bed, phd ,Mac all that...from any good college and apply for PGT and TGT post in kv..
11th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am trained with 1year PTT from W.B , in 2002, can I apply Ctet in paper 1? Deos kv teachers are permanant?
2nd July 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know that when will permanent Kvs jobs for tgt as well as pgt will be announced. I'm MA in English literature, MA in history , B. Ed, diploma in computers, NTT, and pursuing MA on travel and tourism. I have teaching experience of 16 years. Kindly let me know how can I get permanent job in Kv. I'm 39 years old.
Regards
Renu Naik.
30th July 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed more than 15 years I am music teacher in Don Bosco high school but still have not got a permanent what to do in such case
24th August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

I am b.sc , d.el.ed ... I have cleared both ctet papers.. how can I apply for permanent prt post in kvs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?