31st July 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance that I can join Kendtriya Vidyala as TGT/PGT? Entry procedure to join Kendriya Vidyalaya?

I have completed B Tech in electronics and communications engineering with 80% and working in MNC since 8 yrs. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT etc please? I am very much interested

6th May 2015, 12:25 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance that I can join Kendtriya Vidyala as TGT/PGT? Entry procedure to join Kendriya Vidyalaya?

For joining Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PGT, you need to have B.Ed qualification with CTET qualification. Without this qualification you can only apply for contractual teaching post when there are no teachers available in schools.

Therefore, you can only try to get teaching job in KVs only when there are vacancies on a contractual basis for now. You have to search for that opportunity on your own if it is available until you have B.Ed and CTET qualification.
9th May 2015, 11:01 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is there any chance that I can join Kendtriya Vidyala as TGT/PGT? Entry procedure to join Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B Tech in electronics and communications engineering with 80% and working in MNC since 8 yrs. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT etc please? I am very much interested

Yes, you can go for the Kendriya vidyalaya for the Post of TGT/PRT. Since, you have the working experience in the Industry of 8 years that is quite big. So, i think that you will be easily selected as TGT/PRT in the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
5th November 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance that I can join Kendtriya Vidyala as TGT/PGT? Entry procedure to join Kendriya Vidyalaya?

I completed my b.tech in computerscience is there any chance to join in kendhriya vidhyala as Tgt etc ?please? Iam very interested
3rd March 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MCA is their any chance to join Kendriya Vidyalaya as PGT computer science
9th March 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get permanent job in kv.I have completed b.ed and cleared ctet.
19th February 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have applied as a TGT ENGLISH In kendriya Vidhyalaya. I have done (graduation) b. Com and had English as a foundation course (subject).I have completed b. Ed and am CTET cleared. Am I eligible for this post ? KV has not found me eligible for this post. But according to the eligibility criteria I have English as a subject even though its one of the foundation course at graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?