21st February 2013, 03:08 AM
aa3pankaj

Is KIIT a college? What is the total fee for 4 years B.Tech?

Is kiit a college? what is total fees for 4 years of b.tech?...is this better than vit and srm..................

19th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is KIIT a college? What is the total fee for 4 years B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa3pankaj View Post
Is kiit a college? what is total fees for 4 years of b.tech?...is this better than vit and srm..................

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is a famous private engineering college of India. KIIT is a Deemed University which provide a standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. If you are interested to take admission in this college then don't worry about the college it is a good college.

Nice to see your interest in the KIIT University. To take admission in the KIIT Universsity you need to appear in the entrance examination known as KIITEE conducted by the KIIT University. VIT and SRM is also a famous private college of India. According to my interest Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will be best for your ahead career.

As per your question the fee structure of the B.Tech course at KIIT University is around 2.6 lakhs per year i.e in four years you will be waste above 10 lakhs. While in the government college the fee structure is less then the private engineering college. So, i advise you to choose any college as per own interest. All the Best for your Career.
22nd April 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

After giving the kiit entrance exam do we get any sort of fee concession like we do when we get a good rank in any state level or national level entrance exam?
12th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

ihave scored 4774 rank in kiit b tech amission test 014 '. in which bracnhs of engineering i can surely opt .as pe previous record ...abhra
13th May 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Ie i don't give the entrance exam and i want to admit in the college then how i admit there.
22nd May 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

IS kiit Better than srm and vit??? can u plz rank these three accordind to their placements..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?