28th October 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem

respected sir,,,thnks for being wid me,,,my self parth ,i am studying in BE mechanical in 5th sem,,,,i wants to go germany for my ms in automobile,,,i hav one queary that german language is necessary to know for study in germony???anyone good university is available in germony for giving education of ms in automobile in english language????

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English? -- [New]
  7. In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?
  8. Is it compulsory to study German Language to study in Germany? Work experience is necessary to study there?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  10. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  11. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  12. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  15. How to study masters education in germany?
  16. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  17. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
12th June 2012, 06:22 PM
ne moham

Default Re: Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem

there is no need to german language to studt MS in germany .english is enough
17th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem

i wanted to do my mbbs in germany. can i have the contact number of any indian students pursuing mbbs in germany please?????
12th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required to get automobile engineering seat?
15th May 2015, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

I have passed three years diploma automobile after 10th from Punjab technical board in India with 58%.now I want to know that am I eligible for further study in Germany am I eligible for b tech in automobile.is ielts compulsory for it.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?