10th October 2010, 03:52 PM
Ganesh s

Last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and syllabus

Dear Sir,
I want the last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and the syllabus. Currently i am studying in 5th sem so what is the eligliblity and can i write before finishing gradution.

10th October 2010, 09:33 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and syllabus

hello dear

you can get IES electronics and communication Engineering Last 10 Years papers

in the given below sites

http://www.estudentzone.com.

all the best.........
20th October 2010, 05:35 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and syllabus

Hello,
The eligibility to apply for an IES examination is a degree in an engineering branch or equivalent degree from a recognised university.Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they can produce the passing certificate at the time of interview.
The age limit is:Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on the date of the examination.upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by 5 years and 3 years for OBC.
Iam attaching the syllabus as well as the previous years question papers of 12 years.Note:Electronics & communication and Electronics &Telecommunication are same.So don't get confused.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ece ies papers.zip(7.82 MB, 1537 views)
File Type: pdf Electronics_and_Telecommunications.pdf(18.7 KB, 821 views)
28th October 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for electronics and communication
29th October 2010, 02:18 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

you can get the Last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and

syllabus from the book mady easy.this is very good book. and this cover whole syllabus and practise set for the ies exams.

so you can from that books..also you can download it from the websites

www.indiastudychannel.com
11th February 2011, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

NOW I AM STUDYING 3RD YEAR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. MAY I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IES EXAM. AND HOW I WANT TO PREPARE FOR EXAM,DETAILS ABOUT IES EXAM.
4th March 2011, 08:51 AM
dsaikat

Thanx Nikhilmi 4 d papers..
27th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Alakh rai Srivastava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, send me new syllabus for IES AND GATE exam 2011 for E.C. (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION STREAM) sir.can i apply for IAS exam WITH ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION STREAM
21st June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I want the last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and the syllabus. Currently i am studying in 5th sem so what is the eligliblity and can i write before finishing gradution.
3rd July 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

nice question of ies
1st August 2011, 03:19 PM
vishakham62

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello,
The eligibility to apply for an IES examination is a degree in an engineering branch or equivalent degree from a recognised university.Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they can produce the passing certificate at the time of interview.
The age limit is:Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on the date of the examination.upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by 5 years and 3 years for OBC.
Iam attaching the syllabus as well as the previous years question papers of 12 years.Note:Electronics & communication and Electronics &Telecommunication are same.So don't get confused.
thanks nikhilmi
12th August 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i am rajeev my trade is applied electronucs and instrumentation . can iappear for ies exam. is there my subjects in ies exam if yes then what
16th August 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM STUDYING 3RD YEAR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. MAY I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IES EXAM. AND HOW I WANT TO PREPARE FOR EXAM,DETAILS ABOUT IES exam
19th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ies exam. i m a graduate from electronics and telecommunication branch. i want previous years papers for the reference.
21st August 2011, 08:41 PM
gabriya naik

i am final year student in electronics and communication,i want detail about the ies exam and how i have to prepare for ies exam.and i want about the syllabus
13th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

dear madam/sir,

should i prepare for GATE and IES separately . or prepare for any one exam ???

kashif
13th September 2011, 11:00 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I.E.S :- Indian Engineering Service Examination.

Syllabus :-

(Paper - 1)

Material and components

Physics Elections,Electron Devices and IC's

Signals and systems

Network Theory

Electromagnetic Theory

Electronic Measurements and Instruments

(Paper - 2)

Analog Electronic Circuits

Digital Electronic Circuits

Control Systems

Communication Systems

Microwave Engineering

Computer Engineering

I am attached some previous year question papers of IES Examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CONV_E&T_I(09).pdf(113.2 KB, 379 views)
File Type: pdf CONV_E&T_II(09).pdf(133.3 KB, 354 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_I(10).pdf(506.3 KB, 414 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_I(11).pdf(555.6 KB, 415 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_I_CONV(10).pdf(131.5 KB, 342 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_I_CONV(11).pdf(157.7 KB, 339 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_II(10).pdf(520.5 KB, 383 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_II(11).pdf(496.3 KB, 351 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_II_CONV(10).pdf(145.7 KB, 309 views)
File Type: pdf E&T_PAPER_II_CONV(11).pdf(142.6 KB, 299 views)
File Type: pdf OBJ_E&T_I (09).pdf(480.5 KB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf OBJ_E&T_II(09).pdf(504.0 KB, 351 views)
24th November 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the procedure to apply for IES exam.
14th January 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

my stream is electronics & instrumentation.. .... can i apply for ies &what is syllabus
21st April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing b.tech in ece from ptu and now I am in 4th sem so may I appear in ies exam plz tell me!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?