30th December 2010, 06:51 PM
junaid19khan

Last 10 years Bank Clerical Entrance Exam Papers with Solutions of all banks?

I want last 10 year bank clerical entrance exam papers, with solution, of almost all banks.

7th January 2011, 12:48 AM
sabav

Default Re: Last 10 years Bank Clerical Entrance Exam Papers with Solutions of all banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid19khan View Post
I want , with solution, of almost all banks.
Dear friend
For
last 10 year bank clerical entrance exam papers from following URL

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/01/bank...ns-solved.html
download it and use it.
best of luck
8th February 2011, 07:55 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last 10 years Bank Clerical Entrance Exam Papers with Solutions of all banks?

Dear friend,

There are so many bank PO exams these days. So it is not possible to give you all the bank PO previous papers at a time.

But in the market you can find some books like Upkar publication, GK publication books where you can find the papers.

Also i am giving you some links here , please visit these, here you can find the papers :

questionpaper.in/QuestionPaper.aspx,

bankprobationaryexamination.wordpress.com/.../sbi-bank-po-solved-paper-of-27-04-2008/,

www.bankexamsindia.com/.../sbi-bank-exam-previous-question-papers.html ,

www.careeranswers.in/answer-question.php?

Good wishes...
8th February 2011, 07:58 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear friend,

There are so many bank PO exams these days. So it is not possible to give you all the bank PO previous papers at a time.

But in the market you can find some books like Upkar publication, GK publication books where you can find the papers.

Also i am giving you some links here , please visit these, here you can find the papers :

questionpaper.in/QuestionPaper.aspx,

bankprobationaryexamination.wordpress.com/.../sbi-bank-po-solved-paper-of-27-04-2008/,

www.bankexamsindia.com/.../sbi-bank-exam-previous-question-papers.html ,

www.careeranswers.in/answer-question.php?

Good wishes...
17th February 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i need last 5 years sample paper
21st February 2011, 06:56 PM
Bhupesh Arya

You should buy the book published by UPKAR PUBLICATION.It has all modal papers and all thing of exam.
28th February 2011, 05:07 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 10 years Bank Clerical Entrance Exam Papers with Solutions of all banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need last 5 years sample paper
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous sample papers of bank exam in this post... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation....

All the Best...
20th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i get ten year sbi clerical entrance papers??????plz...send on my e.mail [email protected]
31st July 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous few year papers of bank clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?