16th March 2012, 05:27 PM
dipikadn

Last 10 years exam papers with answers for Bank Clerk entrance exam?

I Would like to appear for Bank Clerk Entrance exam. Please give me last 10years exams paper with answeres.

Thanks,

19th March 2012, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years exam papers with answers for Bank Clerk entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipikadn View Post
I Would like to appear for Bank Clerk Entrance exam. Please give me last 10years exams paper with answeres.

Thanks,
QUESTION PAPER OF BANK CLERK EXAM

If you have completed 12th standard then you are applicable for BANK CLERK Exam.Now you have trwo types BANK CLERK Exam.

1)SBI CLERK EXAM=>Your 12th marks is above 50%.Your age should be 18 to 28 years.

2)IBPS CLERK EXAM=>Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

I have attached some Bank Clerk Exams paper of Various Bank so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

19th March 2012, 10:50 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years exam papers with answers for Bank Clerk entrance exam?

Hi dear...........
The list of books from where you can find previous years question with answers..

The eligibility criteria for SBI bank .

Good luck........
19th March 2012, 12:13 PM
bnaveen70

previous bank clerks exam papers...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?