9th January 2011, 04:55 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment exam has four parts to it. All the papers have fifty questions in them. All the questions are of objective type with multiple choices given below. You are allowed to mark only one correct answer in the separate answer sheet provided to you. Make sure to keep the answer sheet neat and tidy. There is negative marking on the paper so as to dissuade the students from making random guesses and gaining marks. You can still use the elimination method to strike out the less likely options for the answer and eventually arrive at the correct one. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/andhra-bank...itment-papers/
10th January 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

old vao question paper
10th January 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

date of clerical recruitments in andhra bank in the year 2011-2012
15th January 2011, 06:48 PM
VIKASH0018

i need solved question paper of oriental bank of commerce exam on 9 jan 2011
1st February 2011, 12:11 PM
sharatshan

i want the key for these questions
2nd February 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i need previous year question papers... but here only abt model paper for andhra bank clearical exams...
3rd February 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

plz give me andhra bank clerical exam time duration and syllabus
3rd February 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of andhrabank clerk exam?
6th February 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i need solved question papers of Andhra bank clerical exam previous papers
6th February 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I m preparing for Andhra bank clerk exam pls send me last five year question paper
6th February 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

PLS, send me last five year clerk paper of bank of baroda
8th February 2011, 11:01 AM
Aryanc

I need solved question paper-clerk of andhra bank last five years

jolly
14th February 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i need andhrabank po's & clerical previous question papers both descriptive and objective
18th February 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i need andhra bank solved question papers for clerks
27th February 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Please any help me to download last 5 years Andhra bank clerical question papers or mail me to [email protected]
1st March 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam.I need some andhra bank solved previous year question paper 2010.plzz send to my email-id [email protected]
9th March 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i want andhra bank general awareness papers
16th March 2011, 08:24 PM
sivaramkaradi85

Please send andhrabank po and clerical papers of 2009
1st April 2011, 08:24 PM

hai.
mam/sir can you please forward
previous question paper of 2010
to my email i.d ..
15th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam0
plz send the andhrabank previous papers
for to mymail id plz..........
thanks
20th April 2011, 03:37 PM
vijjuthecrazy

hiiiiii....
prepare well for andhrabank po exam......
26th April 2011, 08:43 PM
vandanagovindu

I m preparing for Andhra bank clerk exam pls send me last five year question papers to my mail id [email protected]
28th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,ineed the previous exampapers of andhrabank clerical post papers with solutns.if possible send to my mail id:[email protected]
8th May 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I m preparing for Andhra bank clerk exam pls send me last five year question paper
my email id is [email protected]
9th May 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir please give me solved paper of andhra bank my email id is [email protected]
9th May 2011, 01:39 PM
sonali sahoo

i need both objective and subjective question paper of andra bank clerical post
11th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,ineed the previous exampapers of andhra bank clerical post papers with solutns.if possible send to my mail id
[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 03:28 PM
PV LASKSHMI

Sir,
ineed the previous exampapers of andhrabank clerical post papers with solutns.if possible send to my mail id[email protected]

best regreds
pvlakshmi
25th August 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

this site is worthless no use of it
8th September 2011, 05:08 PM
chandan chaturvedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
date of clerical recruitments in andhra bank in the year 2011-2012
chandan chaturvedi
3rd November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

send me the notification date for the next andhra bank clerical exam in my email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?