26th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers of IP university of mass communication

Please send me last 10 years question papers of I P University of mass communication.

Related Questions:
  1. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  2. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  3. Last 10 years question papers of IP university of mass communication
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?
  6. How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  11. Last 3 years sample question papers of Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of admission in Jadavpur University for PG diploma in Mass Communication? Sample question papers for the same? -- [New]
  13. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  14. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  15. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  16. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  17. Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?
  18. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
3rd February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of IP university of mass communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me last 10 years question papers of I P University of mass communication.
at [email protected]
21st April 2013, 12:15 PM
pallu15

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of IP university of mass communication

need sample papers for journalism and mass communication entrence exam
where do i get it ?
22nd April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallu15 View Post
need sample papers for journalism and mass communication entrence exam
where do i get it ?
Read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
18th January 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last ten years mass communication entrance exam papers to IPU
8th May 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Any one has IP entrance exam papers for Mass Communications.

Thanks
RR
[email protected]
20th March 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Send me last 10 years of entrance exam master on journalism mass communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?