7th April 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?

i want to join ma mass communication in amu..so i need previos entrance question papers and syllebus for the preparation..can u send me that helping tool..? plz

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. Where to get AMU previous years question papers?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Qualification to join mass communication? courses for mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. AMU entrance question papers of MSc chemistry of previous 10 years -- [New]
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. Last 3 years sample question papers of Mass Communication?
  13. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  14. AMU CAT previous year question papers
  15. Previous years entrance question papers of MA in Islamic studies of AMU?
  16. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  17. Last 10 years question papers of IP university of mass communication
  18. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
2nd May 2013, 07:44 PM
ela73

Default Re: How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join ma mass communication in amu..so i need previos entrance question papers and syllebus for the preparation..can u send me that helping tool..? plz
Students aspiring for journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, AMU, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
2nd March 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?

upload please previous year ma in mass communication entrance question paper
2nd February 2017, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I want question papers of mass communication (script writing & directions)
17th August 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm the student of b.a (hons) final year in AMU. After completing my bachelor I want to do mass communication from AMU so will you please send me previous 10 years question papers please
Here it is my email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?