5th May 2011, 10:27 PM
samirsaha

Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?

Can you send me jadavpur university pg diploma in masscommunication`s last 10years entrance question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission in Jadavpur University for PG diploma in Mass Communication? Sample question papers for the same?
  2. Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Sample question papers for PG diploma course of mass communication and journalism?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  9. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  10. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  12. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  13. Last 10 years question papers of IP university of mass communication
  14. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  16. How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?
  17. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  18. What are the different options available for mass communication in Jadavpur? Are there any courses for bachelor level?
15th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?

can i have the previous years jadavpur university english honours entrance exam papers or guidelines?
15th November 2011, 10:36 PM
Beready

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?

hello friend ,

you can get all the question on website of jadavpur ,
or you can get it from your senior .
or from the library of jadavpur.
good luck.
21st December 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

how i can get last three year question paper of metallurgy dept
2nd April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET LAST FIVE YEARS QUESTION PAPER OF GARWARE INST.UG DIPLOMA IN CC&FF
7th May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

how can i get previous years question paper of entrance exam in mtech on vlsi, robotics,nanoscience in ju
29th October 2012, 07:09 PM

Cool Re: Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samirsaha View Post
Can you send me jadavpur university pg diploma in masscommunication`s last 10years entrance question papers
plz send it urgent
27th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by samirsaha View Post
please send me sample question papers of jadavpur university 's mass communication entrance exam at [email protected]
16th December 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

previous question for condence B.E(civil) for addmision
23rd February 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir please send last 5 year question condence be entrance in civil engineering send me. pritam.pal702@gmail. com
30th April 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I want the last 10 years sample questions paper of mass communication of jadavpur university's can u send me the questions????
5th May 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Previous years entrance xam' s questions paper of mass communication in jadavpur
7th May 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i want sample question papers of mass communication for jadavpur and Xavier's entance exam. please mail them at [email protected]. Also which books will help me clear the entrance exam?
6th August 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years entrance question papers of masters in journalism and mass communication of amity university noida campus
18th August 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I need 5 Years evening engineering entrance exam question papers(last 10 years) for electrical engineering.
3rd January 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication
27th May 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam question papers of M.A mass communication last 5 years ...pls send it to
[email protected]
2nd June 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Please send last 10yers entrance exam questions paper of "Gis & Remote Sensing" course at below mention Email address.
[email protected]
20th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send me 10 years question paper of gis and remote sensing course at dis email
[email protected]
24th July 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last 10year question paper for mass communication PG courses
Email: [email protected]
9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a sample question paper of pg diploma in journalism .
Email - [email protected]
25th September 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the last 10year question paper for mass communication PG Diploma entrance exam....
Email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?