2nd October 2011, 08:39 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Paper is a descript paper and it has 10 questions in it. From all of the questions, candidates are needed to attempt only 5 questions. These questions are of equal marks, all questions are of long answer type & there are no sub-questions in any of the question. Questions asked are to be answered accurately as the weightage of this paper is 70% in the main course. The marks which are allotted to the paper are 100 and time allotted is 3 hours only. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-post-...cation-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  7. Qualification required to be a Journalist? -- [New]
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  12. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  13. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  14. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  17. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  18. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
20th January 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how much percentage required in intermediate 2nd year to do mass communication?
11th April 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I Want to do Journalism Course But at a time i am doing job and i can not live the job.so please give the solution in which way i can do course
22nd January 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

previous three year question papers of M.A mass communication and journalism university of kashmir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?