17th January 2013, 06:26 PM
salim6638

Last 10 years solved question papers for Bank PO exam?

Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?

18th January 2013, 12:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers for Bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salim6638 View Post
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?
Previous year soled paper of Bank PO Examination

If you have Graduation degree then you are applicable for Bank PO exam.But your degree must be recognized.You have chances in two way to enter in Bank PO exam like SBI and IBPS.

The age criteria for BANK PO exam is 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

I have attached some Question paper of Bank PO exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For the Interview round you must have knowledge of your graduation subject and well manner .
15th November 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Previous year soled paper of Bank PO Examination

If you have Graduation degree then you are applicable for Bank PO exam.But your degree must be recognized.You have chances in two way to enter in Bank PO exam like SBI and IBPS.

The age criteria for BANK PO exam is 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

I have attached some Question paper of Bank PO exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For the Interview round you must have knowledge of your graduation subject and well manner .
fjhlk';;
''
1st March 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir how do this applay for the exams and which qualification need to be examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?