25th March 2012, 10:53 PM
diya dixit

Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam and RBI grade B and C?

please send last10 years SOLVED question papers of N.D.A exam and R.B.I grade b and c in my mail id.thanku

26th March 2012, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam and RBI grade B and C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diya dixit View Post
please send last10 years SOLVED question papers of N.D.A exam and R.B.I grade b and c in my mail id.thanku
QUESTION PAPER OF NDA EXAM AND RBI B EXAMS

I have attached the Question Paper of NDA and RBI B so Please check it out this paper are really helpful for you.

Just observe the Pattern for those exams .

Collect some valuable books and prepare well to those books.

For more details about NDA Exam CLICK HERE

For more details about RBI Exam CLICK HERE

Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Sample Paper 1.pdf(119.4 KB, 206 views)
File Type: doc RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Sample Paper 2.doc(42.0 KB, 134 views)
File Type: doc RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Sample Paper 3.doc(36.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: doc NDA QUESTION 1.doc(61.4 KB, 503 views)
File Type: pdf NDA QUESTION 2.pdf(95.5 KB, 498 views)
File Type: pdf NDA QUESTION 5.pdf(61.3 KB, 474 views)
25th December 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam and RBI grade B and C?

please send last10 years SOLVED question papers of N.D.A exam by email with in few minutes, today . i need it now urgently . My email id is as ----- [email protected]
25th December 2012, 07:19 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

dear friend ,
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
For give the exam of NDA you have need some books for preparation.

I atteched saample question papers of NDA exam and RBI grade B , i hope that i will help you.

best of luck.

umang_28

26th July 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 10 2 . He is interting to join force through NDA exam. Please let me know how we can get the privious 10 years solved question paper for the same
8th August 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME LAST 10YEAR SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF NDA EXAM AND RBI B AND C ON MY ID [email protected] THANKS
8th October 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hi; sir my self ajaydhewana. sir I am preparing for nra exam.can you provide me 10 years solved question paper with short tricks through pdf in the following email - [email protected]
sir I will be thankful to you.
4th January 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am preparing for NDA exam . please send me last 10 year question paper with solution if possible at the [email protected]
23rd February 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, aam sachin.I m preparing 4 NDA exam.plz send me last 10 year question paper with solution on my [email protected] sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?