8th March 2013, 12:57 AM
arihantsolutions

Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance test after passing B.A with 42.77%?

am i eligible to appear in b.ed entrance test 2013 after passing B.A. with 42.77% ( with normal or mild mentally retarded women)?

23rd February 2014, 02:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance test after passing B.A with 42.77%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arihantsolutions View Post
am i eligible to appear in b.ed entrance test 2013 after passing B.A. with 42.77% ( with normal or mild mentally retarded women)?
No you're ineligible to apply for B.Ed course. Basically, 50% percentage of marks is required to apply for B.Ed course. since you have scored 42.77% percentage of marks in your bachelor degree course. So you can't do B.Ed course after completing BA course.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for one year and the course is divided into two semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Must have passed the Bachelor degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% cut off marks from any recognized Board and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for B.Ed Entrance Examination.

Candidates should not be more than 30 years and Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST is 5 years, for OBC Candidates is 3 years are application.

So, as per B.Ed course educational qualification you're not eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?