11th April 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Last 3 to 4 years question papers on Microprocessor subject of computer engineering?

Last 3 to 4 years question papers on Microprocessor subject of computer engineering? Can you please provide me the papers as soon as possible to prepare well for the exam? if not can you please tell me from where we can get the papers?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  2. Last 3 years solved question papers of Advanced Microprocessor Diploma 5th semester exam?
  3. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Computer Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How many lessons I have to cover to qualify in Diploma Computer Science?
  6. University Of Mysore, Diploma In Computer Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous years question papers for Microprocessor, Object Oriented design and programming and operating system? I am doing B.Tech from Pondicherry University
  8. PTU B. Tech CE 8th Sem Foundation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Computer Science solved question papers of last 3 years for GATE PhD
  10. Cochin University, B.Tech In Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Alagappa University DE-BCA Degree Exam- Microprocessor and Personal Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers
  12. Last 3 years question papers of GATE in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Analysis of Algorithm and Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (CS 411) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous 3 years question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Advanced Computer Architecture (CS 403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technological University, Biomedical Engineering Life Science-1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous 5 years question papers of Computer Science Diploma engineering under WBSCTE?
13th April 2016, 04:06 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 3 to 4 years question papers on Microprocessor subject of computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Last 3 to 4 years question papers on Microprocessor subject of computer engineering? Can you please provide me the papers as soon as possible to prepare well for the exam? if not can you please tell me from where we can get the papers?

Thank you!
Microprocessor is a subject in which the students study about 8085 and 8086 microprocessors in details.

Here, I had attached 3-4 years papers of Microprocessors of AKTU University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011-12 2.pdf(495.6 KB, 823 views)
File Type: pdf 2009-10.pdf(478.4 KB, 397 views)
File Type: pdf 2006-07.pdf(611.3 KB, 413 views)
6th May 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 3 to 4 years question papers on Microprocessor subject of computer engineering?

Explain various blocks of 8255 ppi with the help of diagram. Explain the features of each mode of operation. Find out CW for 8255 ppi with A,B as input port and C port as output in mode O.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?