20th June 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How many lessons I have to cover to qualify in Diploma Computer Science?

sir
i want know that how many lesson will make a pass for me in question diploma computer science in this subject ,,,basic electrical end electronic,,acds,,microprocessor,,,dbms,,software engg,,web technology,,ob & ee,, network security,,mobile computing,,,

28th June 2015, 10:42 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many lessons I have to cover to qualify in Diploma Computer Science?

Now a days basically syllabus of subjects are divided into four sections i.e. Section A, B, C & D. Each section is of 20 marks and remaining 20 marks are the combination of all four sections. Thus i recommend you to cover atleast three sections out of four to pass your semester. Also take a look on previous year question papers. Mostly some important questions repeats every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?