10th May 2013, 02:41 PM
jabeen begum

Last 3 years cutoff of Sethu institute of technology in Madurai?

what is the last three years cut off of sethu institute of technology in madurai?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks for Sethu Institute of Technology of last 3 years? -- [New]
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 139916 AIR and state rank of 2593
  3. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  4. Colleges offering higher studies courses in Electronics?
  5. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  6. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  7. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  8. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of good colleges I can aplly for with my AIEEE AIR 195851 and Tamil nadu state rank 3284?
  10. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  12. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  13. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  14. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  15. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  16. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  17. Which college is good for doing MCA out of the following colleges?
  18. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?

12th June 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 3 years cutoff of Sethu institute of technology in Madurai?

what is the last year cutoff mark for mechanical engineering in sethu instritute of technology in madurai

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?