14th April 2013, 09:58 PM
deep20986

Last 3 years question papers for SBI PO exam?

please send me last 3 years full question papers of S.B.I (P.O.) exams..email id- [email protected]
specially data analysis and data interpretation .general awareness questions .and reasoning .

15th April 2013, 02:52 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Last 3 years question papers for SBI PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep20986 View Post
please send me last 3 years full question papers of S.B.I (P.O.) exams..email id- [email protected]
specially data analysis and data interpretation .general awareness questions .and reasoning .
Hi

SBI PO is a dream job and so there are lacs of candidates who are trying for it. This time it has got many seats in it and so the chances of selection are higher. You should definitely try your best to crack this examination and make up your life the best it can be.

SBI - State Bank of India is the best bank to work for in India and this accounts for the demand of people working for it.

The pattern of the exam is that there would a test of 200 questions in it having 4 sections :

QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
LOGICAL REASONING AND DATA INTERPRETATION
MARKETING AND COMPUTER
GENERAL AWARENESS
ENGLISH

So you have to score the minimum marks to clear the cut off and get selected for the GD/PI. I am uploading some material for the SBI PO. Please I would request you to download them for your use and then refer for the pattern, types of questions asked and time factor.

Also note that 2 hours is not enough for this paper so you have to be fast and accurate as you can..
To know more, Click Here

To get more papers, Click Here..

Hope this helps
All the BEST
Regards
RANJEET
15th April 2013, 05:28 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 3 years question papers for SBI PO exam?

SBI- State Bank of India conduct the bank po exam seperetly every year.

To apply for po post in sbi bank for General and OBC category candidate should be 12th pass with 60% aggregate marks or Diploma and 55% aggregate marks in Graduation. SC/ST/PWD category candidate should 55% aggregate marks in 12th or Diploma after 12th and 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.

Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 year for open category.
Relaxation in the upper age limit to reserved category candidates- OBC is 3, SC/ST/Ex-servicemen is 5 year , VH/OH (Gen) is 10 year, VH/OH (OBC) 13 year, VH/OH (SC/ST) 15 year.

I have attached SBI PO exam papers here. Its really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SBI Associate Bank PO Exam 2011 Solved Paper.txt(7.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank PO Paper.doc(34.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVE PAPER.txt(8.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf sbi-question-paper po 2011.pdf(111.8 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf sbi-question-paper po.pdf(111.8 KB, 264 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO reasoning paper.txt(6.2 KB, 91 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO English Language.txt(15.9 KB, 76 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?