17th August 2010, 09:36 PM
SARVAN

Last 5 year solved question paper of VAO exam?

i need last 5 years solved questions for VAO PLEASE?
THIS S MY [email protected]

6th March 2011, 01:21 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 5 year solved question paper of VAO exam?

hello friend....

Attached some of the previous year VAO model question paper in this post... check it out... hope it helps...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Examination - Solved Q & A - 2007.pdf(3.90 MB, 512 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_18.pdf(1.26 MB, 248 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_19.pdf(1.20 MB, 242 views)
6th August 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 year solved question paper of VAO exam?

Sir I need vao question paper with solved answer script
23rd July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i need model question paper for vao exam please
17th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

how can down lode this qus paper
4th October 2012, 05:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARVAN View Post
i need last 5 years solved questions for VAO PLEASE?
THIS S MY [email protected]

VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~Full form of VAO is Village Administrative Officers. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission conducts an examination to recruit these officers whenever there is a vacancy for this post.

~Please Note: It should be remembered that out of all the seats vacant 30% are kept reserved for women, 5% are kept reserved for ex-servicemen and 3% are kept for physically handicapped candidates. On failing to get the number of women to fill up the reserved seats selectors looks for men of that same number for the vacant reserved seats.

~You need to have a secondary school leaving certificate to give this exam. In other words you need to be a 10th pass out to sit for this exam. Even if you have higher qualifications it will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

~The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 21 years. This is binding on all categories. The upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates. For reserved category candidates it is 40 years.

~It is very important for you to know Tamil language well to avoid any communication problem because on getting selected you will be posted in the villages of Tamilandu where the local language of the villagers is Tamil.

~You can still give the exam even if you do not know how to speak in Tamil. But on getting selected you need to sit for Tamil language exam which is also conducted by the TNPSC and pass in it. This needs to be done within two years from the date of selection.

~To prove your medical fitness you need to show them medical certificates during the exam time because selectors expects that only physically fit candidates will sit for this exam

~Your aim should be to score big in the exam because the selection procedure is primarily based on the written exam. Other factors which are considered are the district chosen by you and the number of reservations of the district in question.

~You will get two hours to complete the whole paper. 200 questions will be there all in all. Questions will be of S.S.L.C. standard. For the exam questions will come from the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. You need ninety marks to qualify.

VAO Exam Books:-

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Deepak Series

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them once to know more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 95 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?