6th January 2012, 11:43 PM
Mrityunjoy Biswas

Last 5 years computer application question paper?

Pleas send me last 5 years computer application question paper ..coul du please send to me th that

Related Questions:
  1. ICSE computer application question papers of last 10 years?
  2. IIT JAM Computer Applications Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  3. ICSE Class 10 th Computer Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Last 5 years question papers for computer science and application for Tamilnadu state?
  5. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.J.(M.C.) Exam-Computer Application and Cyber Media(Paper B.J-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Last 5 years CBSE Board 12th Computer Science question papers -- [New]
  7. Mumbai University BE in Computer Science 3rd Sem Digital Logic Design and Application Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Last 10 years question papers of WBBSC in computer application?
  9. U.P Board Intermediate Computer Application Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of computer science and computer application
  11. Solved computer application question papers of June?
  12. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Computer Graphics (MCA-501) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University, B. Tech Computer Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. DOEACC, C Level Course, Computer Graphics and Animation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Vardhaman Mahaveer University, DCOM Examination - Computer Application in Office (DCOM-04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Computer Programming-II (CP-2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 20) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 5 years question papers of GATE computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2012, 03:57 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last 5 years computer application question paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrityunjoy Biswas View Post
Pleas send me last 5 years computer application question paper ..coul du please send to me th that

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF COMPUTER APPLICATION

As you have not mentioned which exam Computer Application papers you needed, I assume that it suppose to be for the upcoming UGC - NET exam.. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NET - Computer Application in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To score more in the exam previous year paper alone won't help you out.

-> You need to find out the pattern of questions followed by referring the previous year papers and preparing for the exam accordingly..

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily then for sure you will clear the exam...

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference, check it out if needed..

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus so that you will gain more confidence to appear for the exam..

-> To know more about the exam visit http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory."
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET Computer Application.zip(3.09 MB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications Syllabus.pdf(936.4 KB, 84 views)
15th September 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years computer application question paper?

plz do you have have last 5 year quistion paper?
6th March 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years computer application question paper?

I want previous years question papers of computer applications of bsc 3rd year please help me out so that i can get the suitable PDF for that question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?