28th March 2011, 08:24 PM
shruti.sai

Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?

i have completed my diploma in instrumentation and also post diploma in computer application, now i would like to do correspondence in b.sc. in computer science or b.sc in it can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?
  5. Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?
  6. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  7. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  8. How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th? -- [New]
  9. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  11. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. What are the PG courses available for B.Com graduate? What is the fee structure?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  15. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  16. How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application?
  17. what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science
29th March 2011, 06:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?

Sure you can apply for the B.Sc course. This is only if you have pursued the diploma course from recognised institute. You can check out the institutes near you and apply. You also have the option of joining engineering college.You will need to apply for the lateral entry for the same.
10th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?

i wnt to do bsc it correspondence pz tell me the date of the starting of bsc it classes..and all about the fees
25th May 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm an engineer perusing part time m.tech, I was to join correspondence B.Sc program along with, can I do that? Does universities allow to continue 2 courses at a time one part time and other correspondence? If yes, which university can I apply for correspondence B. Sc in computer science?
24th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 yrs diploma in computer engineering.Is it equvelent to BCA?
20th April 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i had do 12th exam but i have 40% in commarce side what can i do in computer course..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?