4th March 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years placement papers(For Nagpur) of Videocon? Procedure of placement in Videocon?

hi,
plz send me last 5 years placement papers(for nagpur) of videocon and also placement process

29th April 2011, 09:00 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 5 years placement papers(For Nagpur) of Videocon? Procedure of placement in Videocon?

hii, you will get the papers from

1. fesherworld.com
2.placementpapers.net
3.placementinterview.com
24th September 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years placement papers(For Nagpur) of Videocon? Procedure of placement in Videocon?

i am a student of 4th year electronics and telecom in odisha(2012 batch).videocon is coming to our college for campus recruitment....i want to know how i can get selected and which areas i should emphasise?
30th September 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

dere r no papers for videocon on freshers wolrd
30th October 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m in 4th yr from ece....videocon is coming in campus within a week or two,i dont kno abt the pattern of exam and the intrview......
please sir,if possible send me the papers and interview questions as soon as possible......give some important tips also related to videocon.
my email id is [email protected]
thank u sir.
30th October 2011, 01:28 AM
rohit.singh912

sir,i m in 4th yr from ece........videocon is coming in our campus within a week or two,i dont know about the pattern of the paper and interview.so please sir if possible send me the papers and the detail about the exams and interview.
thank you sir.
24th November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th yr cse student videocon telecommunication coming in our campus .please tell me the pattern of the paper and interview
25th October 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m in 4th yr from ece........videocon is coming in our campus within a week or two,i dont know about the pattern of the paper and interview.so please sir if possible send me the papers and the detail about the exams and interview.
thank you sir.

email- [email protected]
26th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir videocon is cmng for placement in our campus so i need some of its sample aptitude question papers and procedures....
thank u....
prajakta dandwate.
14th September 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i am the final year student of EEE...videocon is coming to our college...so please guide me how to attend the placement and which subject i could have stuff.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?