29th December 2012, 01:50 PM

Last 5 years question papers for 1st year MBA in QT, Madras University?

I need the last 5 years' question papers for 1st year MBA IN QT , Madras University. Can anyone help me out on this? Please mail them to me on [email protected].
Thanks in advance..

10th March 2013, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for 1st year MBA in QT, Madras University?

Hai

I need the last 5 years' question papers for 1st year MBA IN HR , Madras University. kindly help me in this and mail them to me on [email protected]
16th March 2013, 07:13 PM

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for 1st year MBA in QT, Madras University?

I need the last 5 years' question papers for 1st year MBA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT , Madras University. kindly help me in this and mail them to me on
5th June 2013, 02:53 PM

I need mba hr last 5 years model question papers for 1st year. Requesting you to send them to [email protected]
11th June 2013, 03:17 PM

I need mba Hr last 3 years model question papers for 1 year reqyesting to send them to [email protected]
21st June 2013, 06:49 PM

Go to the nearby book stalls of Madas university, Chepauk. U will get it from there.
21st August 2013, 09:32 AM

i need the last 5 years' question papers for 1st year MBA IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT , Madras University. kindly help me in this and mail them to me on
30th September 2013, 04:59 PM

I need last 5 years mba(hr) question papers of madras university
30th September 2013, 05:25 PM
jarlina

I need the last 5 years' question papers for 1st year MBA IN QT , Madras University. Can anyone help me out on this? Please mail them to me on [email protected]
Thanks in advance..

thanking you
v poongodi
6th October 2013, 06:14 PM

I need last 5 years mba distance education (H.M.) question papers of madras university
6th October 2013, 06:15 PM

I need last 5 years mba distance education (H.M.) question papers of madras university
7th November 2013, 06:07 PM

Am in need of last 4 years Question paper of all subject of M.B.A (H.R) from Madras University...can any one helpme wit tis...Pls send to [email protected]...
Thanks for the help in advance..
20th November 2013, 11:44 AM

I need last 5 years MBA (Systems Management) for 1st year Question paper.If anyone have pls send to me [email protected]
5th December 2013, 09:14 AM

I am Abi. I am currently doing 1st year MBA (finance). I would like to get last five years question papers of madras university in Institute of Distance Education. If anyone have the details,please send to the Mail ID [email protected]
30th December 2013, 02:46 PM

I am Kalies. I am currently doing 1st year MBA (HR). I would like to get last five years question papers of madras university in Institute of Distance Education. If anyone have the details,please send to the Mail ID [email protected]
18th December 2014, 02:00 PM

Hi im jeevi im dng mba operation management i want previous year question paper especially opeation management sub questions. Please mail at [email protected]
27th March 2015, 11:00 AM

Hi Friends,

I need first year question bank for MBA-HR (Madras University).Please mail to [email protected].
9th December 2016, 04:26 PM

I am doing my first year in logistics and supply management in madras university I need 5 years old question paper.. please can you send it me to [email protected].
25th September 2017, 04:50 PM

I need MBA finical management distance education questions paper 1st year send me gomathishanmugam118@ gmail.com
6th May 2018, 07:11 PM

Last 5 year question paper Mba hr all question papers send me [email protected]
16th May 2018, 01:27 PM

I need last 5 years question papers of MBA in system managment 1st year
Kindly send it to [email protected]
7th March 2019, 09:58 AM

Last 5 year question paper Mba Logistics and supply chain management all question papers send me [email protected]
20th July 2019, 02:38 PM
masudabanu

I need last 5 years question paper of madras university IDE 1 YR 1 SEM
next week is my exam, send me it will be useful in my preparation