28th November 2011, 11:33 AM
Anuj shah

Last 5 years question papers of computing and information and material science?

Is it enough to read last 5 years papers to pass computing and informatics & material science?

Related Questions:
  1. IETE ALCCS Mobile Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Solved question papers of last 5 years of AMIE diploma stream
  3. Study material and notes along with last 10 years solved question papers of AMIE Section A?
  4. IGNOU Bachelors in Information Technology Computing Solutions Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Material science and engineering question papers of past 3 years?
  7. WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT, Information Technology, 7th Sem., Distributed Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Queston Papers
  9. IETE ALCCS Numerical Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last 6 years question papers solution to GATE for Computer Science and IT? Study material for the exam?
  11. Mumbai University, B.E in Chemical Engineering, 4th Sem., Material Science and Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. study material - life science exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A? -- [New]
  15. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical And Material Science - Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical And Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-II: Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU MCA Semester V Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. DOEACC Society B Level Course Parallel Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of computing and information and material science?

Dear Sir,

I am Ramya. I cleared 3 Papers of Section A except COMPUTING & INFORMATICS. I need previous years Question paper for the same to prepare for my Winter-2012 Exam. Pls help me.
1st February 2013, 09:49 PM
rajeesh240454

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of computing and information and material science?

ear Sir,

I am Pugal Rajeesh . I cleared Section A. I need previous years Question paper for the same to prepare for my Winter-2012 Exam. Pls help me.

19th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for amie section a marks oriented or subject oriented?
is text books enough for this exams.
i want to clear it all at first attempt plz help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?