28th April 2015, 01:20 PM
vijaya.gudavalli

Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?

Sir,I need last 5 years jnu phd life sciences and phd biotechnology question papers with answer keys.please send to this email [email protected]

1st August 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?

Sir please send jnu life science phd previous years question papers last 10 year at [email protected]. Thanku
4th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?

Sir please send sample and previous year question papers of Patna university PhD entrance examination( political science) and paper 1 also
13th December 2021, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I need some sample question papers for PhD Biotechnology entrance examination. Please send on [email protected]. it will be great help for me.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?