9th September 2011, 05:27 PM
pritibeetu

Last 5 years question papers of MMT exam for Human Resource with SAIL?

Please send me the sample papers of last 5 years of mmt exam for human resource with SAIL on my Email-Id[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. SAIL MMT HR previous years question papers? -- [New]
  2. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam for Human Resource?
  3. Last years SAIL question papers of human resource? I have applied for management trainee in HR
  4. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam for Human Resource?
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous years papers and syllabus for HAL MT Human resource exam
  10. TNOU MBA-Human Resource Development (MSP-50) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU MBA Management Of Human Resource Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous years question papers for SAIL(Management Trainee) for mechanical?
  13. How to join CS course if I am 29 years old with 6 years of experience in Human Resource?
  14. Previous 5 years Question Papers of SAIL Exam?
  15. Last 5 years question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam?
  16. Sample question papers of SAIL Exam (MT) for last 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. SAIL previous years question papers?
  18. Previous years question papers of SAIL(Management trainee) for instrumentation? How to prepare for SAIL MTT exam?
25th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of MMT exam for Human Resource with SAIL?

plz i want previous year question paper of HR for SAIL MT exam plz help me and send me on my email id [email protected]
25th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of MMT exam for Human Resource with SAIL?

You can use the G.K.Publications books as they give guides for various branches.

Along with it you can also go through the papers uploaded here.

Practice more such papers to get good marks.

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-6.pdf(78.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-7.pdf(65.6 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-8.pdf(65.1 KB, 87 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?