16th February 2013, 09:55 PM
pratibha_rathod

Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solutions

27th March 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

i want last year tax paper solution mumbai university pls i need today itself pls help me pls
my email id is [email protected]
28th September 2014, 09:28 PM
sabashah

Smile Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratibha_rathod View Post
Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solutions
i want last year question papers with solution of mumbai university t.y.bcom
4th November 2014, 08:26 PM
vassili

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

plzzz Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solutions
accounts 1,2,3
mhrm
eco
computer
12th January 2015, 11:42 AM
sir123.

Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions
29th January 2015, 07:45 PM
rajendra keshari

kindly send me the previous 3 year TY bcom question paper of economics sem 6 on the below e mail ID:
[email protected]
29th January 2015, 07:48 PM
rajendra keshari

Cool Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

Kindly send me previous 3 year TY Bcom sem 6 economics question paper on below email
[email protected]
24th March 2015, 04:48 PM
mayurkheradkar

Can I get last 5 years question papers and their solutions...atleast practical papers like - costing 2 & 3 , accounts.
Please let me know asap
14th June 2015, 04:02 PM
Akshay Waingankar

Default Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

Please Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solutions
27th June 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Please Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solution
24th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I want past 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.com of both the semester with solution..plz send me it on my email-id: [email protected]
19th August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzzzz give me the last 5 years tybcom question paper along with solution on this I'd.. [email protected]
12th September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I want past 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.com of both the semester with solution..plz send me it on my [email protected]
26th September 2015, 04:56 PM
poonampatel.plus

I want last 5 years question paper's of tybcom for sem v plzzzzzzzz send me on [email protected]
26th September 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions..plzz send this my email I'd. .
[email protected]
30th September 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want Last 5 years question papers of
TYB.Com of Mumbai University with
solutions..plzz send this my email I'd.
[email protected]
30th September 2015, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want Last 5 years question papers of
TYB.Com of Mumbai University with
solutions..plzz send this my email I'd. .
4th October 2015, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solutions[/QUOTE]
1st December 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want all Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com from Mumbai University with solutions..plzz send this to my email I'd. .
[email protected]
1st December 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I want last 5 years 100 marks Question paper of all subject, please provide me the same on [email protected]
6th January 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I want last 5 years 100 marks Question paper of all subject, please provide me on [email protected]
29th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i want last 5 years paper of Tybcom from mumbai university
Ac1
Ac2
Auditing
Economics
Tax
MHRM
Export
My email
snehal.thavai.2016@ gmail.com
10th March 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i want last 3 years papers with solution of Tybcom from mumbai university
SUBJECT 1.economics
2. HRM
3.AUDITING
4.IT
5.FA
6.TAX
7.COSTING
14th March 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 3 year coputer system and application question paper with solution

I want last 3 year question paper with solution computer system and appplication
13th April 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com of Mumbai University with solutions

i want last 5 years computer systems & aaplications paper solution of tybcom from Mumbai Unversity
20th August 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I want 5 yar question paper's with solution of mumbai university plezzz send me [email protected]
22nd August 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER'S WITH SOLUTION OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY PLEZ SEND ME( [email protected] )
com
Eco
IT
A/C 1,2 and 3
Tax
27th August 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , Please send me Last 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER'S WITH SOLUTION OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, For TY B.com
This is My Email ID:- [email protected]
3rd September 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Plz send mequestion paper of last 4 years tyb.com of both the sem. My email I'd is [email protected]
3rd September 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 3 years Both semesters TY BCOM papers on email id: [email protected]
18th October 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years question papers of tybcom 5th semester with solutions.
Subject are:
FA,MA,CA,MHRM,EXPORT,ECONOMIC,TAX
email address- [email protected]
7th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Dinesh crazy

Sir , Please send me Last 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER'S WITH SOLUTION OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, For TY B.dineshprajapati2931995
@gmail.com
8th November 2016, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratibha_rathod View Post
Kindly send me the previous 3 years paper of direct and indirect tax tybcom
12th November 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I want last 5 years question papers with solution for ty bcom 5th sem urgent
30th December 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want last five years questions papers.
TYbcom Mumbai university idole.

Management & organization development paper 1
Financial management paper 2
Marketing management paper 3
Marketing research

my email id
[email protected]

please help
30th December 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I want last 5 yesrs question papers with solution for tybcom ac 1 and mhrm subject urgent pz mail me [email protected]
2nd March 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I want last 5 years question papers with solutions of mumbai university (all subjects)please reply fast
My I'[email protected]
30th March 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3 years question papers with solution for ty bcom 6th sem (60/40) pattern

with sub - Financial Accounting & Management Accounting for urgent basis..
28th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I need last five year question paper of 5 semester subject are computer,tax,financial Accounting, costing accounts, management accounts,mhrm , economic send me last year last five year. Kindly send to my mail id [email protected]
14th September 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want past 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.com of both the semester with solution. Please, send me it on my email-id: [email protected]
9th October 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I want last 5 years question paper's of tybcom for sem v plzzzzzzzz send me on [email protected]
28th October 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Last 5 year question paper tyb.com for sem 5please send me nileshrka.10@gmail. com
9th December 2019, 12:05 PM
Ankita@99

I want last 5 years question papers with solutions of mumbai university (all subjects)please reply fast.
Email Id:[email protected]
4th March 2020, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want Tybcom computer systems and applications sem 6 papers of years april 2017,april 2019, october 2016, october 2018, march 2018,december 2018 with solutions...plz send me on this email [email protected]................... plz sir help me out.
22nd March 2022, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

plzzz Provide last 5 years Question papers of TYBCOM- mumbai university with solutions

SUB : Marketing & Human resource

email id :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?