22nd August 2012, 07:41 PM
jessicakapadia

What is the procedure to get previous 5 years question papers fo semester 5th and 6th for TYB.Com

what is the proceedure to get the previous five years question papers for sem 5 and 6 for tybcom (acc & fin) mumbai university. please send me the same if possible to my email [email protected].
thank you

23rd October 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get previous 5 years question papers fo semester 5th and 6th for TYB.Com

i want madras university previous years statictics question paper
13th November 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the procedure to get previous 5 years question papers fo semester 5th and 6th for TYB.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicakapadia View Post
what is the proceedure to get the previous five years question papers for sem 5 and 6 for tybcom (acc & fin) mumbai university. please send me the same if possible to my email [email protected].
thank you
[email protected]
25th February 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get previous 5 years question papers fo semester 5th and 6th for TYB.Com

PLEASE GIVE ME THE WEBSITE WERE I GET THE SOLVED 5 YEAR QUESTION FOR T.Y.B.COM.

PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT...
15th July 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i want tyb.com 5th sem atkt held in april 2014 of financial accounting 1 please mail me on [email protected]
22nd November 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What is the procedure to get previous 5 years question papers fo semester 5th and 6th for TYB.Com

Please give me the website were i get thesolved 5 year question for t.y.b.com.please its very urgent...
12th September 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Last 2 years tyb.com sem 5th question paper with solution of mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?