7th January 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years solved question papers for M.Sc Entrance exam of Delhi University

Respected Sir, I am a final year student of B.Sc Zoology and I am preparing for Post Graduate Entrance exam. Can you please provide me the last 5 year question papers of Delhi University Post Graduate M.Sc Zoology Entrance Exam's last 5 years solved question papers? Please send it to me on my Email [email protected].

3rd June 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years solved question papers for M.Sc Entrance exam of Delhi University

Please send me the syllabus of MSc zoology entrance exam of du and last 5 years question papers.
4th October 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years solved question papers for M.Sc Entrance exam of Delhi University

I want previous year entrance exam paper of forensic science of delhi university. If any one have please mail me at [email protected]
26th October 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a final year student of B.Sc Zoology and I am preparing for Post Graduate Entrance exam. Can you please provide me the last 5 year question papers of Delhi University Post Graduate M.Sc Zoology Entrance Exam's, if possible last 5 years solved question papers too? Please send it to me on my Email: [email protected].
26th October 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a final year student of B.Sc Zoology and I am preparing for Post Graduate Entrance exam. Can you please provide me the last 5 year question papers of Delhi University Post Graduate M.Sc Zoology Entrance Exam's or if possible last 5 years solved question papers too? Please send it to me on my Email: [email protected].
7th December 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am msc cs Ist year student. Can you please provide me the last 5 year question paper of Barkatullah University Bhopal m.p. please send it to me on my Email-- [email protected]
4th April 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, please send me last 5 year question paper of M. Sc. Entrance Delhi university of zoology to my email I'd [email protected]
14th April 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam I want previous years entrance question paper of MSc environmental science
20th May 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i want previous 10 year msc zoology examination paper with solution my mail id is [email protected]
28th August 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I get last 5 year question papers of DU MSC zoology entrance exam. My email ID:[email protected]
30th August 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get last 5 year question papers of DU M.Sc zoology entrance exam. My gmail
ID: [email protected]
18th April 2019, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm bsc final year student ,can u provide last 5year question paper of MSc forensic science entrance exam
25th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of bsc hons zoology and i m preparing for msc zoology please send the previous year question papers. My email:[email protected]
24th August 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am student of bsc forensics and now i am preparing for msc in forensic please send me previous year question paper for preparation
My email id : [email protected]
10th November 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student bsc and mow i am preparing for M.SC
IN CHEMISTRY PLESEC SEND 5 YEARS PAPER TO THE DELHI UNIVERSITY MY [email protected]
10th November 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student bsc and mow i am preparing for M.SC
IN CHEMISTRY PLESEC SEND 5 YEARS PAPER TO THE DELHI UNIVERSITY MY [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?