12th June 2011, 11:26 AM
bijit tanti

Last date of admission in B.Ed? Can the course be done through distance?

what is the last date of admission and what is the amout of admission fees B.ed? whether the course can be done by distance?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  5. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Ed from distance education after scoring 50% in B.A
  8. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed?
  10. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  11. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  12. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  14. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  17. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  18. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
12th November 2011, 01:00 AM
Beready

Default Re: Last date of admission in B.Ed? Can the course be done through distance?

hello friend,

about which university you were talked about .
how can i help you and what information means regarding which university
i will give .
so just clear the question later i will surely help you.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?