8th March 2010, 03:22 PM
Ismail Saffan

Last date for the application for UGET exam for BSc MLT is over, how to apply now?

Today is 8th march. and the last date for the application for UGET exam for BSc MLT is over.. now how can i get admission in your university?? please reply me fast sir!

9th March 2010, 09:01 PM
fjindal

Default Re: Last date for the application for UGET exam for BSc MLT is over, how to apply now?

Dear,
if date is over then it is difficult to get admission in the university
the only thing is that you can get admission by giving your late fee fine
if they don't allow you then please don't waste your this year & take admission in any other college & then you can go to the university next year
Best of Luck
15th March 2010, 09:23 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date for the application for UGET exam for BSc MLT is over, how to apply now?

hi friend
iam really sorry to hear such a bad news from you,but dear as the date is over you can do nothing regarding the forms...............
so forget about these and start preparing for the next exam..........

thank you.......
21st April 2010, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Hard luck man but you should have acted fast. Since the last date for UGET exam is over you cant do anything now.

UGET Authorities wont entertain i guess

So leave it now and prepare for other important exams as its not the end

Cheers
22nd May 2010, 11:41 AM
munnumuf

hello, I munavvir cleared my VHSE with 75% marks. now i want do Bsc Mlt.... can u educate me regarding this

Regards
Munna
15th April 2011, 06:30 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear friend,Hard luck man but you should have acted fast. Since the last date for UGET exam is over you cant do anything now.

UGET Authorities wont entertain i guess

So leave it now and prepare for other important exams as its not the end

Cheers
22nd April 2011, 01:14 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Sorry to inform you but the date is already over .

Don't be disheartened , start preparing for the upcoming years and best of luck for your future.

Thanks.
9th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the processing of the bsc mlt plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me it is my carrier matter so reply on
20th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR IM BSCMLT FROM YCMOU MAHARASHTRA SO CAN APPEAR TO MSC MLT IN ANY STATE

PLES GIVE GIVE THE NAME OF UNIVERSITY RECG FOR UGC
9th September 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Bsc mlt in ap how two apply ?when counceling date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?