26th June 2012, 02:25 PM
suuuman

Last date for filling the STET form in Haryana? From where to get the forms?

i want to know the starting and the last date of filling the stet form in haryana. from where i will got the forms & can i fill it online also? you can reply me on my email address also - [email protected]

21st November 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for filling the STET form in Haryana? From where to get the forms?

Good evening sir,i want to know what is the date of stet exam
6th December 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for filling the STET form in Haryana? From where to get the forms?

i want to know about stet entrance test new date sheet ,when this exam is going to be held in near furure
24th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about hstet entrance test new date sheet ,when this exam is going to be held in near furure
21st July 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=suuuman;2383347]i want to know the starting and the last date of filling the stet form in haryana. from where i will got the forms & can i fill it online also? you can reply me on my email address also - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?