17th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Date of STET exams of Haryana? From where to get the forms? Are the forms of last 2 years valid?

I want to know wen stet exams 4 haryana will b conducted? Where and wen can v get d forms? And is stet exam cleared in Dec. last year still valid? Pleez oblige by replying at d earliest.

25th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of STET exams of Haryana? From where to get the forms? Are the forms of last 2 years valid?

I want to know wen stet exams 4 haryana will b conducted? Where and wen can v get d forms?
28th June 2011, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Date of STET exams of Haryana? From where to get the forms? Are the forms of last 2 years valid?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;796133]I want to know when stet exams 4 haryana will be conducted? Where and when can we get the forms? And is stet exam cleared in Dec. last year still valid? Pleez oblige by replying at the earliest.i want to know the exact date of availability of the form.
2nd July 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to know wen stet exams 4 haryana will b conducted? Where and wen can v get d forms?
3rd July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

date sheet of stet entrance test
6th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

which date of STET form. Procedure of STET
9th July 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

upcoming UP S.T.E.T. form dates
11th July 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

from where we get the haryana stet form?tell me the last date of stet form?
11th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Date of STET exams of haryana?
13th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me which date j.b.t. state ex. in 2011.
19th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

date of sheet haryana stet enterence exam 2011 please jaldi batta do sir
20th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me where date stet form available in 2011
22nd July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of issuing stet application form of hariyana? and from where can i get it? plz reply me as soon as possible on my id - [email protected]
25th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Date of stet exams of haryana
27th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

me want answers of these question
28th July 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

date of stet exam of haryana
28th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

from which date to which date i can get form for stet 2011
29th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the last date for submission of stet applicatipon forms for 2011.my id is( [email protected])
31st July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

are stet application forms are available ? if yes please guide me the place from where to get in faridabad? my email add is [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

From where we get form of stet haryana in district kurukshetra
2nd August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

from where do i get the farm of stet
2nd August 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

MC,BC,BKL abhi notification to hi aya h or lag gaye last data ,last date

bkl 12-8-2011 is the DEAD LINE

AND APPLYING FOR HTET DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR SELECTION AS A TEACHER IN HARYANA PROVINCE

OK STUDY NOW
U HAVE GOT ALL THE INFORMATION

FOR MORE DETAIL LOG ON TO
http://hbse.nic.in/htet_guidelines.pdf
3rd August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me abot stet exam date
5th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

http://hbse.nic.in/htet_guidelines.pdf
6th August 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

From where I van get forms
6th August 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the syllabus of stet please give the information of website
7th August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

from where we get the form?
8th August 2011, 01:36 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

The date of STET exams of Haryana:12th August 2011

You can get all the information from the attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf htet_guidelines.pdf(119.5 KB, 173 views)
31st October 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

requested sir my name is priyanka my admit card nmumber is 262889 pls tell me or send my examination center
26th December 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS DATE OF STET EXAM IN 2012 AND WHERE WE GET THE FORM
3rd August 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

date of stet exams of haryana 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?