29th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Last date of LLB registration in Mumbai?

Hii.....i would like to know the last date for LLB registration in Mumbai...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for registration in Mumbai after completing LLB from Barkatullah University MP?
  2. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  3. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  6. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the entrance exams for LLB? What is the date of registration for the exam?
  9. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  10. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing B.Com from UP?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  12. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  13. What is the age limit for 3 years course of LLB in Mumbai
  14. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?
  15. When will the LLB results be announced?
  16. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  17. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  18. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
21st March 2013, 05:24 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date of LLB registration in Mumbai?

BA LLB & BBA LLB From Symbiosis. Admission Open For 2013. Apply Now!
www.symlaw.edu.in/Law
13th August 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of LLB registration in Mumbai?

i passed t.y.with A grade (70%)
my Q is how many college in mumbai they provide law corse llb
what is the last date of submission of the form pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?